Caregivers of children (parents, grandparents, teachers, foster parents) concerned about their child’s development
- Is my child behind in their milestones? Is my child in need of intervention therapy? Should I act now or wait-and-see?
- My child is showing concerning behaviors or chronic health issues that my support team is dismissing, minimizing, or denying. Should I be concerned? What are my options?
- I want resources to help me learn more about the concerns I have or treatment options.
- Are my child’s developmental and health symptoms connected? Is there something I can do to improve both developmental and general health needs?
- Do I know the Least Invasive to Most Invasive hierarchy to safely choose treatment options?
Parents preparing to conceive or pregnant
- Are there evidence-based things I can do to prepare my body to conceive?
- How can I Stack My Odds to manage risk of Autism, Sensory Processing Disorders, Torticollis, etc?
- What professionals and resources are available to support my pregnancy, birth, and postpartum needs in relationship to optimizing baby’s health and development?
- What are my options if things do not go according to my labor and delivery plans in regards to supporting baby’s development?
- What resources are available to me to help me achieve successful breastfeeding?
- Do I know my hierarchy of Least Invasive to Most Invasive options and interventions?