Caregivers of children (parents, grandparents, teachers, foster parents) concerned about their child’s development
- Is my child behind in their milestones? Is my child in need of intervention therapy? Should I act now or wait-and-see?
- My child is showing concerning behaviors or chronic health issues that my support team is dismissing, minimizing, or denying. Should I be concerned? What are my options?
- I want resources to help me learn more about the concerns I have or treatment options.
- Are my child’s developmental and health symptoms connected? Is there something I can do to improve both developmental and general health needs?
- Do I know the Least Invasive to Most Invasive hierarchy to safely choose treatment options?
Parents preparing to conceive or pregnant
- Are there evidence-based things I can do to prepare my body to conceive?
- How can I Stack My Odds to manage risk of Autism, Sensory Processing Disorders, Torticollis, etc?
- What professionals and resources are available to support my pregnancy, birth, and postpartum needs in relationship to optimizing baby’s health and development?
- What are my options if things do not go according to my labor and delivery plans in regards to supporting baby’s development?
- What resources are available to me to help me achieve successful breastfeeding?
- Do I know my hierarchy of Least Invasive to Most Invasive options and interventions?
Individuals of all ages interested in learning
- How can I support my digestion and overall well being?
- What evidence-based holistic options match my individual health needs?
- How can I blend my holistic treatments into my allopathic care plan?
- How can I manage my odds of developing the top US health disorders using holistic modalities?
What HNS Does: Video consultation to assess a client's health and well-being goals. HNS educates clients at any age on evidence-based holistic health treatment options and resources. HNS provides
ongoing treatment as needed to help clients implement their holistic health plan into their daily routines to optimize results.
What HNS Does NOT Do: HNS is not a medical professional, and therefore, does not give medical advice or diagnoses. HNS does not discuss dosages or recommendations for prescription medications or
supplements. HNS does not make medical, therapy, or insurance referrals. HNS does not order medical or therapy equipment. HNS does not take insurance or Medicaid.
Consults are through the preferred video platform, VSee, that is accessible on computer and mobile devices and is HIPAA compliant. You may be prompted to download software or apps necessary to video
chat from your device.